Monday, May 7, 2018

Lots of Tabpy activity


Looking back over the last few weeks I have had a ton of meetings.  One of the products my team owns is Tabpy and I have spent a good amount of time over there.

Specifically, I have been performing some code reviews coming in from the community (thanks gang!) and even had a call with one of the developers.  I also checked in some documentation changes over there to update some error messages to help make setup errors a bit more clear.

Also on the Tabpy front, we have had some team wide customer calls about how companies are using Python integration and how we can help them meet their goals.  Behind the scenes, we are taking notes, designing stories and entering a set of items to track this work in our backlog.  And yes, we are working on these items already, but I (obviously) can't share specifics.  That is simply a frustrating aspect of blogging about testing.

Questions, comments, concerns and criticisms always welcome,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment