Monday, May 15, 2017

All Hands Week


This is a bit of an unusual week.  We have booked the Washington State Convention Center in downtown Seattle for our annual company meeting.  "All Hands" is the navy phrase that we use to show that the entire company attends - we go over business strategy, technical planning, development specific tasking, TableauConference planning and so on.

I can't write much about any of this (maybe not so) obviously.  This will be my second such event and I learned a lot of information last year.  Now that I know where to focus, I expect this year to be even better!

Otherwise, I am still moving unit tests to better locations.  The easy tests to move will likely fill this week for me and then next week the work gets more challenging.  Stay tuned!

Questions, comments, concerns and criticisms always welcome,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment