Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I'm waiting for this book about using Tableau with Matlab


Last week I wrote a bit about the Matlab support with Tableau.  Our team also owns R support (it is all built on a REST API) and many people have been using R for years with Tableau.  Talks about R integration are a very popular topic at Tableau Conference each year as well, so there has been a tremendous amount of interest in this area.



So much interest, in fact, that Jen Stirrup has written a new book that is due out pretty soon, Advanced Analytics with R and Tableau. It will be available in paperback and ebook formats and is due out on September 6.  That is less than a month away as I write this and I am looking forward to getting my copy.



Good luck, Jen.  I hope you sell many copies of this book!



Questions, comments, concerns and criticisms always welcome,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment