Monday, September 25, 2017

Tableau Conference is 2 weeks away and I am getting ready


I got my schedule set for TC which is now just around the corner.  I will be working as a Schedule Scout, helping folks that attend get their schedules created.  Seems like a great way to get a conversation started face to face with our customers.

For TC last year, I had the same goal of talking directly with customers.  I looked around at all the jobs we can do - at TC, ALL the jobs are performed by Tableau employees - and figured that working at the logo store would be ideal.  My thought was that I would meet a large number of customers, and I did!  The only downside was that the store was very busy and I did not have much time to interact with everyone.

This year it looks like I will get a chance to work 1:1 with people and I am looking forward to it.  I hope to meet you in Vegas!

Questions, comments, concerns and criticisms always welcome,
John

No comments:

Post a Comment